We’re looking for a creative filmmaker to join the Ithica Team, the search begins on the 12th of February until the 28th of February, the right candidate will get a chance to work along our awesome team to create remarkable films for our clients and expand their knowledge of the art of filmmaking.
//WOULD YOU ENJOY
- Helping craft remarkable films
- Meeting new people
- Being a part of an awesome team
- Having the flexibility to work in a variety of different environments
- Working in the heart of the Digital and Creative cluster in the Tees Valley
- Working with cinematography and post-production equipment
If you answered yes to these, you might just be the right person to become a filmmaker at Ithica Films.
Established in 2014; Ithica Films is a independent, award-winning film company, crafting stories that people want to engage with. We offer creative direction, script development, filming, design and post-production using the latest technology, but most of all, we believe in film.
- Beautifully film people and objects
- Using the Adobe Suite to edit both film and stills
- Being flexible, our projects take us to different places all the time
- Pitch in ideas in team meetings
//KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Great time management; we work under tight and busy schedules
- Familiar with the Adobe suite
- Eye for detail
- Experience with camera equipment, and keen to learn new things.
- Passion for making films
- First and foremost we are passionate about making great films and we appreciate the beauty of filmmaking, our work is crafted to move people. We care about the aesthetics and we love to showcase the hidden truths to create distinctive cinematography. Our strength is in our unity, and we work as a team. We stir emotions, provoke reactions and capture imaginations.